Booking Terms & Conditions
- Full payment for the rented property must be received no later than 8 weeks before the start of the rental period.
- Full payment will be required immediately if a booking is made less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the rental period.
- It is not possible to pay by cheque.
- You can pay by bank transfer to our Bank Account or by Credit Card via our website.
- If the final payment is not received by the date requested, kalkanaccommodation.com reserves the right to cancel the booking and apply cancellation charges as stated below.
We will notify you two week before the final payment.
- The client must pay all Bank charges.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to kalkanaccommodtion.com. After full payment has been received, kalkanaccommodation.com will apply the following cancellation charges:
50% charged if cancelled within 8 weeks
75% charged if cancelled within 4 weeks
100% charged if cancelled within 7 days
The client must pay all bank charges if the refund is made by bank transfer.
- Note: No refund of the deposit will be made.
Before & during occupancy of the rented property
- Please inform us of your arrival and departure time at least two weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
This will help us to give you a better service and avoid waiting time at check-in and check-out to the holiday accommodation.
- The client agrees to maintain the holiday rental property and its contents in the same condition as at the beginning of the holiday. The client must inform kalkanaccomodation.com of any breakages, losses or damage to the holiday rental property. The client will be responsible for the cost of any damage caused by him or his party or any additional cleaning charges.
- The maximum persons allowed in the holiday accommodation must be respected. The maximum number of persons per property is specified on the booking form.
- If kalkanaccomodation.com are aware that the number of persons is exceeded, we reserve the right to terminate the booking without any refunds.
- The client agrees to abide by any rules or regulations set by the community.
- A refundable security deposit will be taken upon arrival. The security deposit must be paid in cash. The deposit will be refunded provided the holiday rental property, on inspection, is left in a clean and tidy condition. If the holiday rental property is left in an unreasonable condition kalkanaccomodation.com will pay for the extra cleaning from the deposit. If the guest vacates the holiday rental property without a representative from kalkanaccomodation.com being present, we will refund the deposit within 10 working days of the departure.
- Clients are responsible for the keys to the holiday rental property. If the keys are lost there will be a replacement charge of £ 50.
- Fresh bed sheets and towels (except beach towels) will be provided.
- Clients can rent extra bed sheets if necessary.
- Properties are available after 16.00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 on the day of departure, unless previously agreed in writing by kalkanaccomodation.com.
- Most of our property owners don’t accept pets, but if requested we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
- kalkanaccomodation.com acts only as a booking agent for the property owner and administers the property on his or her behalf.
- kalkanaccomodation.com can not be held responsible for the actions of the property owner.
- The rental agreement is between the rental property owner and the tenant. kalkanaccomodation.com is authorised to issue booking confirmations on behalf of the owner.
- kalkanaccomodation.com can not be held responsible for any claims for refunds, nor for compensation claims. All refunds and compensation claims are at the discretion of the owner of the property. If a complaint cannot be resolved during your stay it must be put in writing within 14 days of your return from your holiday. kalkanaccomodation.com will then pass over the complaint to the property owner who will advise kalkanaccomodation.com of an appropriate course of action. kalkanaccomodation.com acts as an intermediary.
- Any legal dispute which may occur will be between the property owner and the tenant.
- kalkanaccomodation.com cannot be held responsible for any death, injury, accidents, break-ins or any other damage by whatever cause, unless it can be proved that it is due to the negligence of kalkanaccomodation.com.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their children whilst staying at all properties managed by kalkanaccommodation.com .
- kalkanaccommodation.com advise all clients to take out adequate travel and personal insurance to cover all risks.
- In case a problem arises kalkanaccommodation.com will do our utmost to help the client.
These terms and conditions and all matters that may arise from them are subject to the Laws of the United Kingdom and to the jurisdiction of the courts of the area where the rental property is located.
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.